Feed Silos are of fully galvanised construction giving maximum protection. They are available in 45 degrees and 60 degrees discharge cones.
Easily transported fully erected or in kitset form.
- Cone base (cb)/12/15/18/21.
- Capacities from 3 ton to 130 ton.
- Special opening lid using non corrosive materials to ensure extended life and can be opened from the ground using a mechanical lever.
- Special top lid flashing to prevent birds nesting and causing possible contamination [available as spare part on most existing CB 12 silos].
- The roof is fabricated using .95mm [20g] on CB 12 & .75mm on CB 15/21 ensuring strength and durability.
- An extra roof manhole is positioned at the edge of the roof to allow a visual inspection and access if required.
- The key to long term storage is ventilation within the silo. The unique weather tight ventilated roof to wall connection allows outside air to enter the roof space which helps prevent condensation.
- The wall sheets are corrugated and curved to maximize material strength using differing thicknesses of material. Each wall sheet is modular and consistent in size allowing easy replacement of sheeting if accidental damage occurs and available ex stock.
- Each CB silo comes with an outside ladder with safety cages available upon request. (Recommended on silos over 6M high).
- The bottom cones are designed for different products and applications.
- Cones are available at 30/45/60 degree.
- Silos at 45 & 60 degree have a different leg structure for maximum stability and strength.