Dan Cosgrove Ltd is New Zealand's largest silo manufacturer. Our standard kitset silo is available in sizes from 4 - 3500 tonnes, also available on a cone base to 150 ton. Our 37 years experience in manufacture and our continual research and development guarantees quality at realistic prices.
All our silo's feature fully galvanised construction giving maximum protection and are available in 30°, 45° and 60° discharge cones. They all have an easy access roof ladder and are also easily transported as well as being designed to suit all New Zealand weather conditions.
Here at Dan Cosgrove we have a great range of:
- Cosgrove Farm Size Silos
- Cosgrove Feed Silos
- Cosgrove Transportable Silos
What sets Cosgrove Silos above the rest:
- Totally designed and manufactured in Timaru for New Zealand conditions.
- Cosgrove’s use only New Zealand Chartered Registered Engineers as they are best at understanding New Zealand conditions.
- Cosgrove Silos have stood the test of time for over 50 years with continual development and quality manufacture.
- Durability is so important in today’s changing corrosive environment. All farm silos are fully galvanised giving extended life.
- All models vary with special individual features.
- Cosgroves have supplied over 11,000 silos in the New Zealand market.
- Spare parts are available ex our factory in Timaru.
- We can deliver and install to your foundation or construct a foundation for you.
- Safety cages are available as an optional extra.